Someone save us from this dark time in the offseason calendar
Man, this is dragging. Baseball – DO SOMETHING.
I really have nothing else to say.
On to the link!
Here at The Good Phight:
- Justin and Trev have another episode of the AWARD WINNING PODCAST, the Dirty Inning.
- Cormican is back with his draft previews, highlighting a player that could possibly be the first overall pick. Can he drop to the Phillies? Maybe!
- Yesterday was Tuesday and that means another installation of Ruben Tuesdays!
- If the key to signing Manny Machado is signing all his buddies, by golly, let’s join the party!
Other Phillies news:
- Here are some rumors to feast on, several of which involve the Phillies. I’m about tired of rumors…
- If the Phillies do end up with Harper, what happens to the rest of the outfield?
- Ralph, over at the Athletic ($), with some fire in his belly this morning.
- MLB made some serious dough last year, making all of these teams crying “we just don’t have the money” sound a little ridiculous.
- It seems that Mike Moustakas might find a home soon after Machado figures out what he wants to do.
It’s really slow news-wise now, folks. Until next time…